Choc-mint Bean Brownies
Gluten free choc-mint brownies that you will be fighting the kids over!
Write a review
- 400g tin butter beans (preservative free, organic)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup caccao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey or rice malt syrup
- 10 drop of food-grade peppermint essential oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rinse and drain butter beans.
- Melt coconut oil on stove until clear.
- Blend all ingredients except eggs in food processor until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk eggs until well beaten.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8x8 pan and bake 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes then sprinkle orange rind over the brownie before cutting.
- Let cool another 15 minutes and serve.
Premah Switch http://premahswitch.com.au/